Saturday 8 February 2014

Introducing Mrs Trolle!

My name is Mrs Sarah Trolle (pronounced Tro-lay) and I will be your teacher this year in Kotuku class. I live in Tasman with my husband Lance and my two children, Sienna and Luca.  Sienna has started school this year and Luca goes to daycare.  I have been a teacher for over 16 years and have taught many different age groups.  I love art, running, kitesurfing, reading, swimming and technology.

I taught at Saint Paul's School when it first opened in 1999.  I taught in Pukeko, Piwakawaka, Hoiho and Kea class over the 11 years I was at the school.  Recently I have been teaching full time at Birchwood School in Stoke until I had my son.  It is lovely to be back at Saint Paul's School. Many faces of children and parents are very familiar!

Thank you to the parents and children for making me feel so welcome on day 1.  I am looking forward to a great year with an amazing class :)


1 comment:

  1. Mrs Stevens (Savannas Mum)17 February 2014 at 23:21

    Welcome back Mrs Trolle, what a lovely family photo.

    ReplyDelete